Community » The Intro  » This is T.H-C from Cape Town

THCWatseba

This is T.H-C from Cape Town

This is T.H-C from Cape Town
THCWatseba January 18, 2017 1 259 The Intro

Wass up ? this T.H-C !! HERES MY BIO plz follow me, I have attached a sample of my work

T.H-C Watseba

T.H-C Watseba

T.H-C performing in March 2015

Born

Dinkwanyana Aphane
December 06, 1992 (age 23)
Flora, Limpopo, South Africa.

Nationality

South African

Other names

• Daddy D
  • Tshepiso

Occupation

• Rapper
  • singer
  • author
  • songwriter
  • record executive
  • IT professional
  • Manager
  • System analyst
  • entrepreneur

Years active

2011–present

Home town

Social Media

Cape Town, Western Cape

Twitter : @THC_Watseba

Facebook.com/thcwatseba

Tshepiso Aphane known better as T.H-C is a African Artist, Coming from Cape Town Currently residing in the City of Johannesburg. Having travelled through most provinces within South Africa and Having Lived in every major city, T.H-C’s has experience with all types of people. After having never lost a battle in the dubula sessions in Gugulethu Cape Town, T.H-C moved to Sunnyside pretoria in 2012 where His recording career began when he met The Genesis from The Blak Hand, having begun working on local hits and the local club circuit, T.H-C then moved to Joburg North in 2013, after a few struggles, He met SK from Diepsloot fm, who began his manager, after having 3 songs in the top 10. Now working on His digital album 7441-DoN.

7441-DoN is the debut digital album by South African hip hop recording artist T.H-C; it was released on September 26, 2016, independently. The title of the album was based on Summer Greens a neighbourhood in Cape Town whIch in his own words "Made me the Don I am" The album's cover art features a current picture of T.H-C with Summer greens in the background. Alongside his team Triple P, they have dropped 3 documentaries, titled “Triple P documentary” After moving from the North into the west to further his education at the University of Monash, he then met Campus Canvas, a network of creatives made to build, push and help young people with dreams, he became a part of this initiative, as dreams are something too precious to waste. Also now embarking on his own extension of the “It’s not peer pressure, it’s just your turn” clothing range, you can be expecting only great things from T.H-C in the months and years that follow.

Contents

[hide

Early life

Tshepiso Aphane was born on December 06 1992 and grew up in the Summer greens neighborhood of Milnerton Cape Town. He attended Bosmansdam primary school and Edgemedad High school, furthered his studies at Varsity college and is now at Monash University.

In a Monash tv interview, T.H-C explained his name was THC because “He makes people feel good and hungry, just like [THC]”

He wrote his first rap song at age 12. Although he had been on the Cape town scene many years before he sites his career began In 2012 when he met the Genesis in pretoria sunny side and began recording

Career

2008–11: Career beginnings

In 2008, T.H-C formed a record label hosting a array of neighbourhood artist, but it was disbanded due to personal conflicts

2012-13: Concrete cavemen, Madiba Money

2012 T.H-C began with a bang releasing his first freestyle single over lil wayne’s megaman called “concrete caveman” which was regarded highly by the hip hop community of sunnyside, he then proceeded with “Madiba Money” a high charting single featuring the genesis produced by Toxsick.

He was featured on many Blak hand songs and was highly regarded for his freestyle abilities and stage presence.

2014–Present: Triple P, 7441-DoN, Documentaries, Univibez

In the summer of 2014, T.H-C changed management and began working with Triple P. With Triple P he released 3 highly successful documentaries, freestyle clips and performed all over the country.

Late 2015 he released singles like “Time” and “Your Turn” and announced the release of his highly anticipated debut digital album/Mixtape 7441-DoN

7441-DoN was released 06 September 2016 with 23 songs tracklisted,

However, due to financial disputes, disbanned from Triple P and is now working with UniVibez, a interuniversity entertainment group and premeired his “Fcuk Boy” music video on the 21st of September 2016

T.H-C performing at Monash university in 2015.

Future projects

Include : The Blak Chucky

2000-God

Influences

He says he is influenced by Life and listens to all hip hop. His favourites includes Jay Z, Tupac, Biggie, Lil wayne, Big L, Ice Cube, Dr.Dre, Nas and eminem.

He is also a huge fan a reggae

Philanthropy

T.H-C works hand in hand with monash community engagement , he was part of a charity tour with purple movement being the main act. Also does unrestricted angels every june 16 to help underprivileged children by getting the audience to donate clothing.

T.H-C will always do charity gigs free of charge.

Discography

Projects

• 7441-DoN(2016)
  • Season 1 : Wake N Bake
  • Black Chucky(TBA)
  • 2000-GoD (TBA)

Filmography

Film

Year

Film

Role

Notes

Triple P documentary 1

Himself

Documentary, Main Role

Triple P documentary 2

Himself

Documentary, Main Role

Triple P documentary 3.0

Himself

Documentary DVD, Main Role

Live from the B-side

Himself

American hip hop tv show

T.H-C Documentary

Himself

Documentary, Main role

Project 7441-DoN:

Released 26 September 2016, with official singles, ‘Your Turn’, ‘Time’ , leaked singles ‘Madiba Money’, ‘Bonkers’ and Laughing at ya(L.O.L).

7441-DoN is the debut digital album by South African hip hop recording artist T.H-C; it was released on September 26, 2016, independently. with official singles, ‘Your Turn’, ‘Time’ , leaked singles ‘Madiba Money’, ‘Bonkers’ and Laughing at ya(L.O.L).

The title of the album was based on Summer Greens a neighbourhood in Cape Town whIch in his own words "Made me the Don I am".
The album's cover art designed by Lindelani features a current picture of T.H-C with Summer greens in the background, it is composed of 23 songs, for each year has lived

Music Videos:

Fcuk boy

1. ‘Stoned Steve Bhiko ‘ (produced by Mfundo Kekana Chuby chux)

2. ‘No Changes’ (produced by Mfundo Kekana Chuby chux) ( featuring Tumelo Mashabela / The Genesis)

3. Tripping (produced by Tumelo Mashabela / The Genesis)

4. Time (produced by Earl Sweatshirt) (featuring @Roy J_ro)

5. Against All Odds (produced by Tumeyo Krypton Chipungu Krypton)

6. Never Ends (produced by Nka Mbendera Beatsmith )

1. Energy Bars (produced by Terry Kamhiriri @TRK) (featuring Muso G Koatla)

8. Paper (produced by Tumelo Mashabela / The Genesis) (featuring Precious Preezy Agbaranta & Tumelo Mashabela / The Genesis)

9. Shining (produced by Wanda Songelwa Toxsick)

10. Too Weak (produced by Tumelo Mashabela / The Genesis)

11. I like it Like That (produced by Tumelo Mashabela /The Genesis)

12. Fcuk Boy (produced by Nka Mbendera Beatsmith )

13. Your Turn (produced by CamGotHits)

14. Constructed confusion (produced by Tumelo Mashabela / The Genesis ) (Featuring Thando Sigege)

15. FCKD (produced by Nka Mbendera Beatsmith)

16. I belong to the game (produced by Anda Xaso ) (featuring ExXaviour Ché / ExXaviour Ché )

17. Wine (Skit)

18. Merlot Moments (produced by Nka Mbendera Beatsmith)

19. The Root (produced by PittThaKiD)

20. Madiba Money (produced by Wanda Songelwa Toxsick)

21. Living Life (produced by Tanaka Mutizwa Trizzle)

22. Bushman(produced by The Genesis / Tumelo Mashabela)

23. Trippy Wit Us (produced by & featuring Batto Mataya romeo whisky)

No Stickers to Show

X

Welcome to OTA

test message. Please dis-regard